2021-2022 Graduate Catalog


Cooper Science Complex CL 121, 765-285-8820


Master of arts (MA) in biology; master of science (MS) in biology; master of arts (MA) in physiology; master of science (MS) in physiology; doctor of education (EdD) in science education and doctor of philosophy (PhD) in environmental science. A graduate minor in biology is also offered at the master’s level. A biotechnology certificate is also available.

See the Science listing under the College of Sciences and Humanities, for the doctoral programs in environmental science.